We host our Children's Sewing Clubs every school holidays.
During each 1 1/2 hour workshop, children will make, sew and complete a unique handmade product specially designed by us.
I am happy to announce our sewing club will be returning in October. To keep all children safe and still have a fun time I have put together a few guidelines for parents to read.
1. Please do not attend a class if you or your child are unwell. Stay at home, get well and a full refund will be given.
2. All parents and children 11+ will be required to wear a face mask during the class.
3. All parents please wait outside the shop. Children can be dropped off 5 minutes before the class start time and picked up when the session is due to end.
4. All children will be advised to wash or sanitise their hands on arrival.
5. All sewing machines and equipment will be sanitised before and after each class. Children will be given their own machine and set of equipment to use during the class.
6. Where social distancing isn't possible, Caroline will be wearing her face mask and sanitise her hands before assistance is required.
7. All children will be required to bring their own drink and snack if needed.
7. All classes pre-booked and paid for in advanced. Please note price increase.
Thank you for your co-operation with these guidelines.
Classes held at Bobbins & Bolts on Kings Road.
There are only 5 places per session available, pre-booking only.
To book please contact Gem at Bobbins & Bolts via the details below;
Phone 01423 566003
Shop 148 Kings Road Harrogate HG1 5HY
Look forward to seeing you there.